Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well Long overdue.

Well over the next couple of days I'll be posting copies of what I had written in word when the internet was going haywire in November, December and Now. But it's back so I have about 6 posts that will be posted in the next couple of days!

So here's the first post from November:

Well here it is November and hopefully it will continue to be just as good as October was! We have a In Service training coming up and that means close to 6 months in! Which is amazing. The language is coming along and my office is slowly but surely moving forward. The snow has melted and I've spent most of my time just chopping wood and teaching classes. I'm pretty excited about the snow because it is sooooo gorgeous here covered in white! My brother moves to Italy after Christmas to study for about 3 weeks. Hopefully I can work something out where I can visit him. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: