Saturday, January 30, 2010
Here’s a post from December:
So it’s December now! Not as cold as you would think. It has been very mild and not too much snow at the moment. More rain than I could actually want. I’m sure it will be considered a good thing when I find out that winter is only going to be 6-7 maybe 8 weeks long. Last week I went to visit my friend Ryan up North for Thanksgiving. It was awesome. He’s right on the Danube River. Kind of a trek for me, but it was totally worth the small get away. It was actually colder there than it has been in the mountains. Things are starting to move along. I’m starting to find projects, whether or not they get in motion is another story. Hopefully they do! I’ve decided that I will be going to visit my other friend Joe for Christmas again up North because I want to spend New Years here. I’ve heard many good things about New Years in my village as the population grows with all the tourists. Time will tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment