Thursday, August 18, 2011

So I'm Back!

We'll I never left, but I wrote in my book instead of typing it due to computer/internet issues. So I will post these blogs up one bye one, probably weekly.

Well before I went into this blog post, I had gone to an awesome reservoir called Dospat, It was gorgeous...it's only like 20 km from my village and I had gone with some Bulgarian friends of mine it turned out to be one of the best days of the early Spring.

So I had gone to Veliko Turnovo to help teach about Earth Day. A few volunteers and I each got different holidays, and I chose Earth Day seeing that I could plan for it and teach it in my village as well. Afterwards my buddies Joe and Ryan came allllll the way down to my neck of the woods so that I could show them a thing or two about Bulgarian hospitality.

Here you can see some pictures of their visit.










No comments: